HPC Fire Pit Insert – Trough Push Button Series – FPPK
How It Works –
Start-Up: This is done by simultaneously pressing the valve control knob to start the flow of pilot gas and pressing the ignition button for spark. Release spark after pilot ignition, release valve control knob after ~20 seconds. Then turn the valve control knob counterclockwise to light the main burner.
Operation: Flame height may be adjusted by turning valve control knob- counterclockwise provides more flame, clockwise lowers flame. If flame loss does occur, the system will automatically turn off all gas flow.
On/Off Models: Includes the convenience and safety features- optional remote control available. Bluetooth High / Low Flame Control Models: This option includes a smart remote and App via smart device control with 2-way communication with the fire pit. Remote allows flame height control while receiving
information from fire pit to advise the user of fire pit status (flashing LED).
Shut Down: To turn OFF the fire pit simply turn the valve control knob clockwise- slightly depress knob to reach OFF position.
• Fully Assembled and ready to install. Control components are protected within the valve box.
• Flex Line configuration provides versatile and simple installation.
• Start ignition with push button and valve control knob.
• Flame sensing- the system will turn off gas if a flame is lost.
• Flame height is adjustable using a valve control knob.
• Battery Operated System- is the perfect solution for installs with no power.
• Natural Gas or Liquid Propane: Factory built & tested for either fuel.
• CSA Certified in US & Canada to ANSI Z21.97-2014 / CSA 2.41-2014 requirements.
• Optional Install: Control Box Sleeve for mounting in pavers, metal, and more.