HPC Linear Fire Pit Insert – Interlink Match Lit Series (MLFPK)
How It Works
Start-Up: This is done by lighting a long-stem lighter next to the perimeter of the burner then slowly opening the key to the valve. Leave the key in the valve during use.
Operation: Flame height may be adjusted by turning key to valve- counterclockwise provides more flame, clockwise lowers flame.
Shut Down: To turn OFF the fire pit simply turn the key to the valve clockwise to the OFF position. Remove key.
• Fully Assembled and ready to install.
• Flex Line configuration provides versatile and simple installation.
• Valve mounting bracket included- for safe mounting of control have.
• Flame height is adjustable using the key valve.
• Natural Gas or Liquid Propane: Factory built & tested for either fuel.
• CSA Certified in US & Canada to ANSI Z21.97-2014 / CSA 2.41-2014 requirements.
• Optional Install & Controls: Paver Block Bracket, Key Extension Kit, Long Keys, and Spark Ignition Kit.